Your patience has paid off. 😇 Without further ado, here’s Customer Marketing Alliance’s very first report: The State of Customer Marketing Report 2022. 🎉 Get your free copy now.
A few quick teasers:
From team, organizational structures, core responsibilities and metrics to pain points and the future of customer marketing, this report has it all.
Ready to get stuck into all things customer marketing related?
In this report, we found:
- That 44.4% of customer marketers work solo, as a team of one.
- The team customer marketers work most closely with is customer success (50%).
- The three top responsibilities of a customer marketer are program management (33.3%), customer feedback collection (33.3%), and customer conferences & events (11.2%).
- When we asked about how valued customer marketers feel in their company (from a scale of 1-10 with 10 being extremely well valued), it was nice to see that 73.1% rate it at a 6 or above, resulting in an average of 6.6/10.
- When we asked about the most important customer marketing skills, strong communication (23%) and empathy/being able to connect with customers (18.9%) came out on top.
Why you need this report:
- Learn from experts in the space on how they improve common practices and their tricks to streamlining your day-to-day workflow.
- Improve your processes by analyzing how other customer marketers from different companies approach these tasks,
- Use our contributor suggestions on important customer marketing skills to help make that next hire stick,
- Prepare for the future with our predictions of what the next year will look like for customer marketing,
- Discover what might be holding your current strategy and plan from getting you to that next promotion.
What people are saying about this report...
I loved hearing these words of wisdom from some of my most talented customer marketing peers. Seeing a report dedicated to customer marketing is fantastic, and I found the data really useful. This is a good resource to understand what other organizations are doing and how my team measures up. - Elizabeth Raffa
What’s the hold-up?
Download your free copy of the State of Customer Marketing Report 2022 today and see what all the fuss is about.
If your interest has been piqued, continue the conversation about salaries with other like-minded customer marketing professionals in our Slack community! 💬