It's finally here! 🎉
Introducing the first of its kind, the Customer Marketing Salary Report 2022, sponsored by Influitive.
Delve into the deep-cut analysis of the factors currently impacting wage levels, and stay in the know about how much your experience and position are worth.
Get your free copy below. 👇
A few quick teasers:
From company culture and business size to career ambitions, industry placement, experience, identity, and progression, this report delves deep into the current health of customer marketing salaries. 💸
Ready to get stuck in? 🧑💻
- North America has the highest average global salary at $133,649 before tax.
- When broken down into US states, the state with the highest average salary was New York, with an average of $150,000.
- The average global bonus was $14,185 in a year, and yet 17.6% of our audience doesn’t get any kind of monetary bonus at all.
- 77.3% agreed that there was potential to increase their salary in the customer marketing position.
- Only 9% of responders were 100% satisfied with their current salary.
- 47.5% of our participants rated themselves as indifferent when it came to salary satisfaction.
- Only 19.6% of customer marketers agree that their salaries reflect the value these positions bring to their businesses.
- 38.9% of participants aren’t satisfied with the role they’re in, and may be considering other opportunities.
- 54.2% want to remain in customer marketing but progress in their career.
Why you need this report:
- The first of its kind, this report is specific to customer marketing positions.
- Learn about the global average salary as represented in our data.
- Get a comparison of global locations as well as a breakdown by US states.
- Get a breakdown of the average salaries for diversity groups including gender, ethnicity, disability, and LGBTQ+.
- Look into your company size, growth stage, employee headcount, and industry, and how this will affect your salary.
What’re you waiting for?
Download your free copy of the 2022 Customer Marketing Salary Report today and get informed whether you are being paid what you’re worth.
If your interest has been piqued, continue the conversation about salaries with other like-minded customer marketing professionals in our Slack community! 💬