Are you looking to elevate your personal brand in customer marketing? 🤩 Then our ambassador program is perfect for you.
Designed to give you the space to establish yourself in customer marketing, the program is personally tailored to suit your needs exactly.
We want it to be as beneficial for you as it is for us. Plus, it’s no more than a 6 month commitment…
With opportunities to grow your network, contribute to professional content or run community events, we’ve got you covered! 💪
We’d love for you to be a part of it.
We want to make sure that it’s as beneficial for you as it is for the community, and to do that, we’ve created two routes you can take, based on your personal preference, all with specific perks:
⭐ Content Ambassador
Love our content? Want to contribute in specific ways? This is the best route for you.
✍️ Contribute 3 pieces of content per ambassasdorship
These could be:
✓ Case Study
⭐ Chapter Lead Ambassador
🤑 Benefits and perks 🤑
🎖6 months free annual Pro membership
💡 Access to an exclusive network
📚 Early access to reports
📝 Early access to new courses
🎖Reputable stamp on CV
🧑🏫 Special rates across all products
🖥️ Free access to our virtual events
📢 Reciprocal promotion on socials
🎯 Input into shaping the future of CMA
🌐 Ambassador networking opportunities
🚨 Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of the Customer Marketing Alliance’s Ambassador program
- If you work for a vendor or a potential sponsor of our community, we unfortunately won’t be able to accept your ambassador application due to the lead generation opportunities the program provides.
- We are not able to accept ambassadors who are in between jobs. However, if anything changes you are welcome to reapply for the next cohort. We re-open applications every 6 months.
- Are you a consultant, business coach or self-employed professional? We wish you all of the best, but won’t be able to accept your ambassador application due to the lead generation opportunities the program provides.
- We need to be in consistent communication with you during your time in the ambassador program, if you do not reply to us on Slack or email in a 2-month period, we will have to end your ambassador participation.
- At the end of your commitment time, if you don’t meet the agreed upon expectations, we won’t be able to continue your participation in the program.
- We love transparency, and so if at any time during your commitment period you have a change in your job title or circumstance, please do let us know at your earliest convenience.
- We know there are other ambassador programs out there just like ours, and we won’t stop you from joining them, but we would appreciate that you let us know so that we are aware of this as a community.
Be the change, become a Customer Marketing Alliance ambassador.
Sounds good so far? Great! 🥳 Apply to be an ambassador for Customer Marketing Alliance.
The form below shouldn’t take any longer than 2 minutes to complete. After reviewing your application we'll reach out to discuss the next steps!
What does a Customer Marketing Alliance ambassador look like?
It’s an outrageously overused word, we know, but we want people who’re genuinely excited by and committed to product marketing - because we are. Our ambassadors need to reflect our values
Don’t worry, we’re not asking for blood, sweat or tears. At the core of being an ambassador is helping to spread the word, so we’re after people who already are, or pledge to be, part of online conversations.
Real change takes time and we want people to join us for the whole journey, not just one stop. Being an ambassador won’t consume your time, all we ask for is a lasting, two-way relationship.
How can ambassadors help the Customer Marketing Alliance Community?
👋 Expand our international community.
We've got some great resources - and sharing is caring. We want to get as many people around the world excited about product marketing as possible, and ambassadors are key to helping us do that!
🗣️ Define the role and amplify fresh voices.
The more people that know about the Customer Marketing Alliance, the more prominent it will become. That means more talent and influence, and what's wrong with that?
🚀 Boost recognition and appreciation of Customer Marketing Alliance.
As a role, customer marketing is currently very much flying under the radar. Can we change that? Absolutely.
Want to get involved, but just as a one-off?
That's totally fine - there's many different ways to be a contributor to Customer Marketing Alliance. Here are just a few:
As we receive a large number of ambassador applications, unfortunately we aren't able to accept everyone onto the program.
We review ambassador contributions every 6 months and we reserve the right to remove them from the program at any time should we feel we no longer have a mutually beneficial relationship.